Wefacilitate offers project support in a variety of methodologies and approaches, both sequential (Waterfall) and Agile. Project support is based on teamwork, facilitated workshops and process consulting. Such support may include:
- diagnosis of the project management system to identify its strengths and weaknesses
- standardisation of management products, including templates of project documents
- development of portfolio management mechanisms, including identification, selection, prioritisation and planning of projects at the portfolio level
- support for project planning with the use of team meetings and workshops
- regular reviews of projects, programmes and portfolios
- Lessons Learnt sessions and Retrospectives, contributing to project knowledge base
Facilitation can be a service offered by the Project Management Office. It is one of the techniques indicated by the P30 model from the Axelos group of standards (Project, Programme, Portfolio Offices).
What will we do?
In cooperation with the management of the organisation and project teams:
- we will define the scope of methodological advice and create a plan of advisory activities
- we will conduct a review of the Waterfall and Agile methodologies to select an appropriate project approach, depending on the nature of the projects
- we will define the scope of support useful for project managers
- we will develop standardised management products, techniques and tools for project planning, as well as monitoring and control mechanisms
What are the benefits?
- Expanding methodological and process knowledge where necessary
- Establishment of a common and unified framework for project management
- Appropriate selection of methodologies and approaches to various projects
- Creation of support structures and processes for projects and programmes implemented in the organisation