What is it about…
Liberating Structures are easy-to-learn, effective, micro-scale facilitation techniques for interaction and conversation in small and large groups. You will be fast to start experimenting with these, without the need of extensive learning and practice.
Refreshing, easy-to-learn, Liberating Structures enhance relational coordination and trust between people. Often organised interactions are either too inhibiting, for the effort they require in preparation and running or too loose and disorganised to generate a meaningful result. If a lighter toolbox is needed, Liberating Structures are perfect for such a purpose.
Liberating Structures instantly foster lively participation in groups of any size, making it possible to truly include everyone and unleash their creativity.
… and for whom?
- In-house trainers, coaches
- Managers and team leaders
- HR Business Partners and HR employees
- Agile coaches, Scrum Masters
- Project managers, project office staff
- Anyone playing a facilitative role in different situations
What are the benefits?
- Learning of a diverse toolbox of facilitation techniques that are easy and immediate to use
- Ability to effectively design and conduct organisational meetings and workshops, in physical setting and online
- An experience of a distinct and dynamic set of facilitation methods and techniques
- Effective use of time devoted to organisational meetings and increasing their business value
Two training days
On-site or on-line
Participant support after the training
In English or in Dutch