Fundamentals of Project Management
Certifications are valuable and useful, as confirmation of knowledge acquired and as a way of standardarisation of project management within an organisation. But more important than that is the right choice of a method or an approach, that serves best the kind of project undertaken by an organisation. Or the right combination of methods, a method mix, that will cover the greatest possible range of an organisation’s project management needs.
The training will offer the participants an insight into such a mix and so allow the informed decisions concerning project management methodologies, together with further personal and professional development.
… and for whom?
- Aspiring and practicing project managers
- Project management officers
What are the benefits?
- Knowledge of the existing project management methods and approaches, opening paths for further learning and informed certification
- Learning of the key tools and techniques belonging to different methods
- Noticing the possibilities of combining different fireworks, tools and techniques
- Awareness of the diversity of methods and frameworks, permitting a well informed choice of further development, including professional certification.
Three training days
On-site or on-line
Participant support after the training
In English or in French