Organisational development requires a constant definition of development needs and a search for points that require optimisation in all business processes. The teams on the shop-floor – regardless of the kind of the shop – are well positioned to identify those development needs. Workshops focused on the organisation development allow the participating teams to point to the development needs and design specific action plans.
We act as process consultants in the development process. We do not advise specific solutions, but we advise a process design that will allow the teams involved to arrive at their own solutions. If other needs are discovered, for example in the area of knowledge or relationships, we will include other activities: training, methodical consulting, coaching.
What will we do?
- We will plan and conduct workshops mapping problems and challenges faced by the entire organisation, a unit or business area, or a team
- Participating teams will prioritise these challenges
- … and then identify possible responses
- In the next step, an action plan with specific optimisation projects will be created
What are the benefits?
- Development needs identified by teams directly involved in business processes
- Solutions that use the knowledge and experience of teams
- Action plan with projects and programs that generate high team commitment
Scope of the development process to be determined
On-site or on-line
Problem / challenge mapping
In English or in French