Przemek is a Scrum Master and Agilist, agile transformation consultant, team coach and a facilitator. Expert in Agile methodologies in the areas of software development and service maintenance (ITIL).
Graduate of Warsaw University of Information Technology in Software Engineering. Experienced as a developer in the field of WebDevelopment as well as a team leader involved in recruiting, building and leading development teams. As a trainer and facilitator, Przemek has worked extensively in various sectors (finance, publishing, automotive advertising and marketing, software development, HR departments).
Busines and Agility Trainer since 2015, with over 2,500 hours in a training room. Topics covered include:
- Introduction to agile management methodologies
- Recruiting, building and leading teams
- Efficiency and processes improvements with Kanban and Lean
Accreditations and certifications:
- Scrum (SCRUMStudy, APMG)
- DevOps (DASA, PeopleCert, DevOps Institute)
- Scrum Foundations, Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner, Scrum Developer